A group of young Cubans analyze themes common to their age and explain their differences with the political project created by their parents.
Director & Writer: Aram Vidal
DOP: Erick Coll
Original soundtrack: Pedro Sánchez
Festivals & Awards
* Best documentary award. VI Muestra nuevos realizadores de Cuba, 2007.
* Documentary Award. Festival "Santiago Álvarez in memoriam", 2008
* Documentary Award. Asociación Hermanos Saínz, 2008.
* Selected among the five best documentary screening in Cuba in the year 2007, by Cuban Film Press (FIPRESCI).
* Clermont Ferrand Film festival, France, 2008.
* Goteborg Film Festival, Sweden, 2008.
* Festival de nuevo cine latinoamericano, Havana, 2007.
* Festival de cine pobre de Gibara, 2007.
* Festival Palmas de canarias, Spain, 2007.
* Festival FICCU, Germany, 2007.
* Rhode Island Film Festival, USA, 2008.
* MiradasDoc Film festival, Spain, 2010